Do I really need a private Czech tutor?
Great advantages of having a private Czech tutor:
- Absolutely individual approach to the student.
- Everything is adjusted to student’s needs: from textbooks, teaching methods and study pace, through types of teaching aids to the amount and type of homework.
- The whole process and study results are regularly consulted on with the student.
- For beginners, this is the best way to "immerse" in the language very quickly in order to be able to "understand" it and use the language as soon as possible.
- For advanced students, it is a great opportunity to improve remaining weak points of their Czech .
Why should I choose Expat Service?
- From the very beginning, Expat Service is focused on teaching Czech to foreigners as the only language. Such a narrow specialization enabled the preparation of top-quality, efficient programs and the setting up of a team of qualified, experienced and efficient tutors.
- We make the best of the lesson time. Thanks to the individual aproach each student has the opportunity to take an active part in the lesson. We expect that our students participate in classes and we know how to motivate them to do their homework.
- From the very lowest levels we speak Czech only. We provide authentic communicative situations for the participants concentrating on the development of all language skills.
- We use communicative methods and pay attention to constant revision of the new material. During lessons we often use didactic materiále we prepare ourselves. We use authentic materials such as Czech newspapers, films or TV programmes. We emphasize contact with the living language.
- All our programmes are based on generally accepted language levels. We use approved and proven course books supported by our own materials.
WE GUARANTEE INTERESTING AND FRUITFUL LEARNING!
- Expat Service encourages all their tutors to demonstrate a caring attitude. Caring consists of being organized for the tutoring session, being punctual, establishing a learning relationship with the student, developing unique teaching strategies, and becoming familiar with the learning process.
- Content knowledge is an essential ingredient for a tutor; however, Expat Service believes that to be truly effective, a tutor must combine content knowledge with empathy, honesty and humor.
- We believe that Expat Service private tutors offer a positive outlook, a desire to really help, the willingness to become involved with people at first hand and in depth, patience, gentleness, understanding and fairness. As well as an open mind and a willingness to accept student´s point of view, diligence, enthusiasm and reliability.
tutoring even students in pairs?
- Yes, we at Expat Service believe that our tutors could be fully focused even on two students without any loss of advantages of private tutoring.
Where do I have the lesson?
Expat Service tutors will come:
- where you live
- where you work
- webcam lessons
Do you know about our webcam lessons?
More information about our webcam lesson here